Follow That Dream Collectors Label22 Oct 2008
- Category: FTD Collectors Label
- Written by Administrator
The book "Live in L.A." features more than 200 photos of Elvis at his various Los Angeles shows. The main focus is on the evening concert at Inglewood Forum May 11, 1974. The CD is an informal "soundboard" recording of that particular show with a few songs from other shows.
1. Also Sprach Zarathustra (Richard Strauss – P.D.)
2. See See Rider (Traditional; Arr. By Elvis Presley)
3. I Got A Woman / Amen (Ray Charles) / (J. Hairston)
4. Love Me (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
5. Trying To Get To You (Rose Marie Mccoy/Charles Singleton)
6. All Shook Up (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
7. Teddy Bear / Don’t Be Cruel (Kal Mann/Bernie Lowe) / (Otis Blackwell/Elvis Presley)
8. Love Me Tender (Vera Matson/Elvis Presley)
9. Steamroller Blues (James Taylor)
10. Hound Dog (Jerry Leiber/Mike Stoller)
11. Fever (Davenport/Cooley)
12. Polk Salad Annie (Tony Joe White)
13. Why Me Lord (Kris Kristofferson)
14. Suspicious Minds (Mark James)
16. I Can’t Stop Loving You (Don Gibson)
17. Help Me (Larry Gatlin)
18. An American Trilogy (Mickey Newbury)
19. Let Me Be There (John Rostill)
20. Funny How Time Slips Away (Willie Nelson)
21. Big Boss Man (Smith/Dixon)
22. Can’t Help Falling In Love (Peretti/Creatore/Weiss)
23. You Can Have Her (William Cook)
Tracks 1–20 recorded May 11th, 1974, evening show at Forum Of Inglewood, Los Angles, CA.
Tracks 21+22 recorded May 10th at Swing Auditorium, San Bernardino, CA.
Track 23 recorded May 11th, 1974, afternoon show at Forum Of Inglewood, Los Angles, CA.
This is a soundboard recording, except track 23, which is an audience recording.